Cincinnati Bell (CBTS) unveiled a high-profile public relations campaign in August to support its Fioptics gigabit Internet service and commitment to free Wi-Fi hot spots at strategic locations across the region.
The campaign, called “Light Up Cincinnati,” comes as Cincinnati Bell continues to expand its Fioptics suite of high-speed Internet, voice and entertainment services for businesses and consumers throughout the region.
While this is great news and demonstrates CBTS’ commitment to high-speed bandwidth, Queen City Fiber continues to roll business onto CBTS true fiber DIA, rather than the consumer grade, Fioptics.
Read the Cincinnati Enquirer article here.
- 10 Cincinnati IT Leaders Featured by LEAD Magazine (Revealed)
- Cincinnati Business Courier Touts QueenCityFiber.net
- QueenCityFiber.net Launches
- Cloud, VoIP, and the Cincinnati Fiber Footprint Equals More Bandwidth
- Cloud Adoption: One Factor Driving Cincinnati’s Bandwidth Needs
- CenturyLink and Level 3 Network Map